To access the application form, you will need to provide your email address and create a password. Your email address will serve as your user name. Kindly ensure that you keep your password confidential at all times.
You may return at any time to complete the application form before the deadline of the scholarship application. All applications must be submitted online and must be received latest by 11 September 2017. During the application period, you may access and download your application form as reference.
To be eligible for Axiata’s Secondary School Scholarship Programme, you will have to meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a Malaysian citizen or a Malaysian permanent resident;
- The applicant must achieve at least 6As or 5As 1B or 4As 2B (Core Subject: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics and Science) in the recent Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) trial examinations;
- The applicant must display an active participation in sports, clubs and societies, and/or the performing arts;
- The applicant must be proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia, and any other spoken and written languages are favourable;
- Priority is given to students from low income and rural families.
Attention: Children of employees of Axiata Group Berhad and any of its subsidiaries are not eligible to apply.
Please have the following information at hand before commencing with the online application form:
- Details of siblings' scholarship (if applicable);
- Details of parents' occupation, employer and last drawn monthly salary;
- Trial UPSR results;
- Participation of extra-curricular activities (if applicable).
Please ensure that a parent or guardian is with you to complete the declaration at the end of the form.
Applicants will be notified on the selection result through their email as registered in Axiata application system.
This application form works best with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0+